Ordering from Petty Wood
Ordering could not be easier. There are various options available to suit you:
To order via the website:
- Go to the icon – place your order
- Enter your account number
- From here, you can either search by brand or category
- Prices stated are in sterling and all prices are based on full cases being ordered
- Enter the quantity of cases required by the product and then continue to shop
- On the right hand side you will se an overview of the items in your basket and the current value
- Once you have finished shopping, go to your basket to finalise the contents. You will then proceed to the ‘To Pay' section. Follow the instructions on screen to finalise your order
- For all orders over £450.00, delivery will be free
- For all orders under £450.00, there will be a surcharge of £10.00
- For all orders under £200.00, there will be a surcharge of £15.00
How to Order & Pay via Telesales
Our Telesales Team can be contacted between 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Telesales are a dedicated team who work very closely with the Territory Managers and have extensive product knowledge. They will be happy to take and process your order. Furthermore, they will be able to assist you in choosing from our broad range of products.
Via your Territory Manager
If you would like to discuss the product range or your Petty Wood account in greater detail, we are happy to arrange a personal visit by your Territory or Account Manager. Please either telephone your Territory Manger directly or your Telesales contact to make arrangements.
Out of hours – answer phone: 01264 345500
Petty Wood & Co Ltd
Walworth Business Park
When ordering, please quote your account number and the six digit product code (not the EAN number).
- £450.00 for free delivery in mainland Great Britain
- £550.00 for free delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and all other UK off shore Islands
NB: Below minimum orders can be delivered subject to the customer accepting a surcharge. Please phone Telesales for details.
All Prices stated are in Sterling
All product photography is a true representation at time of publication
O – Organic products
S/L – Minimum Shelf Life
• Denotes VAT at the prevailing rate and is subject to change.
Sampling in store can boost sales.
The Petty Wood sales team can assist you in organising a special event for your customers and will be able to help the following:
- Organising sample stock
- Arranging in-store demonstrators
- Providing point of sales
- Building special displays
Petty Wood reserve the right to change packaging without notification.